What a beautiful morning! Clear sky. Sunshine. Quiet streets because everyone has left the city for the long May 1 weekend. A whole day in front of me to stitch. And, then… an unexpected gift!
The very creative Dee Wilcox, whom I recently met through Twitter, has awarded me a Kreativ Blogger award! I feel tremendously honored. And to keep the creative energy circulating, here are eight of my own favorite creative bloggers:
- Christine Kane, for inspiration, wit, and encouragement
- COLOURlovers, for feeding my eyes
- Creative Every Day, for Leah Piken Kolidas‘ gentle unstoppable energy and vast generosity
- Kelly Rae Roberts, for inventing my favorite word ever, Possibilitarian, and for having the best header I’ve ever seen
- Spirit Cloth by Jude Hill, for constancy and for yummy textures
- See. Be. Draw by Anna T.. for presence and for being a companion on the path
- The Smiling Spider by Frankie Colmane, for loving LA and insightfully critiquing its arts culture
- Accomplishing More by Doing Less by Marc Lesser, for reminding me to stop and pay attention
I hope you enjoy exploring these blogs as much as I do.
Have an inspiring Saturday!
Purchase Artwork | Commission Your Own | Print Reproductions | Online Courses